About the design:
Halloweenicorn is rearing and ready to claim the souls of the unjust. Or that’s what I wanted to believe when I made this design. Really, it’s just a Halloween Unicorn in a jack o lantern patch looking badass with ghosts, the moon, fog, and pretty halftone highlights.
In Brooklyn there was something called the “Halloween Window Painting Contest”- open to submission by elementary and Junior High School kids. I entered several times and won a “gold” medal (given to many children)- but to be honest, it made me a confident artist, and to this day I probably owe all of my art accomplishments to Halloween. This is some beefed up adult version of my first design in that contest.
About the product:
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping